May 16, 2012

Transition Complete

Well, I've finally removed all of the old media from this site. Most of it is up at [D]Motivated, and what isn't up so far, should be shortly. I hope you've enjoyed yourselves thus far, and continue to be humored. If you haven't had a chance to check out the new site, be sure to do so. It's a community driven site, and we continue to gain more visitors every month. There is a little bit for everyone to be found there.
You may be wondering why I've removed all of the old media? A lot of it has to do with accomplishing a goal, and setting new ones. It's hard to progress when you're preoccupied with the past. My goal of completing a community humor site has been accomplished and now it's time to move on with my other goals. I'm sure in time I will update the style of this blog as well, and update a few features. My first post was about 4 years ago, and a lot of things about the web, and myself, have matured since then; and for the better.
So, as we move forward into the future, remember that it's okay to let go of past. What's been done is done and you can't go back. There's only looking forward into tomorrow. 

No comments: